Dec 8, 2013

beginning

The beauty of growing up is being able to look back on your life and seeing how much you've changed.

God has directed my life and molded my heart in new ways as I've walked with him these past several years. As my perspective has changed, so have my goals; and with every new experience my desires and dreams have been shaped. I have a better idea of what I want to do, who I want to be, and how I want to get there.

Back in 2009, my 16-year-old self created a blog, Blooming in Christ. With so many thoughts and emotions captured in those posts of my adolescent years, my first blog stands as a memory of God's sufficient faithfulness in the younger years of my life.

And yet, my purpose and vision for writing has changed considerably since my first post in October 2009. As my final post in Blooming in Christ nearly marked the end of my teenage years, I began to feel that it was time to start afresh with a new blog that reflected the change I've experienced in my life over the course of those five years.

So here's to the anticipation that God will do "abundantly more" than anything I could ever ask or imagine with the journey ahead…

it's just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your thoughts—I love to hear from my readers. :)